Tuesday 12 July 2011

Initial designs for characters in a comic revolving around a group of metalheads.

The general idea is that each of them represents a different subgenre of metal. So far I've only come up with 3 characters, more will come soon!


Left is black metal, central is a general metal guy, and the right is thrash metal.






I like this fellow!


There's also characters from other subcultures, such as indie...


"Birdy-man" as I keep calling him in my head. He transforms into a strange bird-like creature.


And a lady!







Also, on a slighly different note, I was inspired by watching How To Train Your Dragon; I doodled whilst watching the film.
Nicolas Marlet's art is delightful!




That last girl isn't Dragon-themed, just a random person.





And, misc.




No comments:

Post a Comment